High School Placement Tests & Workshops
Click here to register
The test can only be taken once. Students can take the test at Regina on the following dates:
- Saturday, November 23rd, 2019
- Saturday, December 7th, 2019
All of the tests begin at 8 a.m. Students should arrive for the test at 7:45 a.m. The test lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Two sharpened #2 pencils (NO calculator)
- A snack
- A bottle of water
Here are some test-taking tips & tricks:
- Get plenty of rest the night before your testing day.
- Eat a good nutritious breakfast the morning of your testing day.
- Determine your first and second choices for high schools you would like to attend and where your scores will be sent before you arrive.
- Give yourself enough time to arrive and get settled before you start the test.
- Read ALL directions carefully.
- Use your time wisely.
- Eliminate obvious wrong answer choices.
To help your student prepare for the High School Placement Test, we are offering workshops. These will be run by Regina teachers and can help your student to improve their score and possibly earn a scholarship! The cost of the workshop is $45 and can be paid the day of the workshop by cash or check.
Please sign up for one of the 2019 High School Placement Test Workshop Dates below.