Parent Ambassadors Team
Parent Ambassadors Kick-Off Meeting: Wednesday, September 13th at 7 pm at Regina High School
We would love to see you at the meeting so you can learn more about this new team and if you would like to be a part of it!
We are looking for parents who are passionate about Regina High School to help us to grow! Parent Ambassadors will work closely with the Admissions Director to brainstorm, plan, and manage recruitment events and develop opportunities to bring new families into our school.
This team will help prospective families to learn more about the benefits of a Regina education. Talking parent to parent while picking a new school is so beneficial, and we would like to have an enthusiastic team of parents to work with.
WHAT IS A PARENT AMBASSADOR TEAM?
A Parent Ambassadors Team:
- Is proven to help schools with their recruitment efforts.
- Organizes parents of current students.
- Prepares them to be part of the school’s recruitment team.
- Sends them out into the community to invite, connect, and build relationships with parents of prospective students
- Equips parents with a set of compelling messages about the school.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Here are a few examples of ways in which Parent Ambassadors can help our school:
- Volunteer at recruitment events to promote Regina
- Be a current parent representative at Regina Rush and Open House and speak with prospective families
- Take flyers to schools
- Take flyers to parishes without schools
- Host a Fireside Chat at your home
- Speak on a parent panel
- Find recruitment opportunities, such as tables in church gathering spaces, school fairs, etc.
Partner School Representatives: We would like to have one representative from each of our partner schools. This would be a parent who had a child go to one of these schools and graduate from there. They would act as a link to this school and help to keep us in the Admissions and Marketing department about any recruitment or advertising opportunities. We would also like the representatives to host a “Fireside Chat” at their homes. They would invite families from their grade for a casual night at their house, talking about their experience with Regina High School and answering any questions parents may have. The Admissions Director or another representative from the school will be in attendance if possible.
We are looking for a parent representative from the following schools:
- Our Lady Star of the Sea
- St. Paul on the Lake
- St. Clare of Montefalco
- St. Joan of Arc
- St. Isaac Jogues
- St. Germaine
- St. Mary Mount Clemens
- St. Thecla
- St. Lawrence
- St. Anne
- Holy Family Regional School
- Public Schools Representative (We could have multiple who work regionally)
Please fill out the form if you are interested in joining our team! For further information, you may contact Ms. Knoche at firstname.lastname@example.org