Regina High School, a Catholic School sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph, Third Order of St. Francis, responds to the call of Jesus Christ to love and serve God and neighbor. Regina High School is dedicated to nurturing and upholding Christian virtue and academic excellence and aspires to a mission of promoting the moral-spiritual, intellectual-physical, and personal-social growth of young women who face the challenges of the 21st Century.
In light of this Mission Statement, Regina High School students will:
- Develop a personal spirituality based on Catholic teaching that encourages active participation in a community of faith.
- Engage in a challenging program of study that produces self-directed and life-long learners.
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Acquire knowledge and appreciation for various forms of the Arts.
- Gain knowledge of constantly advancing global technologies while acquiring a high ethical standard of use.
- Make healthy life choices that enhance physical and emotional well-being.
- Recognize and respect the dignity of each person, and value the cultural diversity of society.