Guest Applications for Senior Prom and Prom Policies
Regina High School Senior Prom
May 16, 2019
Mirage Banquet Hall
- Guests still in high school are required to have a parent and administrator signature.
- Any guest who has graduated form high school may sign for himself.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the dance if they do not have this form on file in advance.
- This form must be returned to Regina High School by 3:00 p.m. on May 14, 2019.
For the form, please click here.
- No student is allowed to re-enter once they leave Prom.
- Students are to adhere to the dancing guidelines:
- "Face to Face and Leave Some Space"
- No student will be admitted without a completed and signed application, turned in by May 14, 2019 no later than 3:00 p.m.
- Students and guests will be required to proved a PHOTO I.D. at the door.
- All issues of alcohol or subsance abuse will be referred to the student's parents and/or police and the school of the student involved.