Class of 2021 Powderpuff Forms Packet
Dear Class of 2021 and Parents,
We hope you are doing well and are excited for your upcoming senior year. As your senior class moderators, we are happy to work to help ensure you have the memorable senior year at Regina that you deserve.
Although we are experiencing uncertainty with the specifics of returning to school on account of COVID-19, we feel it is important to communite with your where we currently stand regarding Powderpuff. We will work closely with the administration at Regina and Marian, in addition to MHSAA guidelines, to make the safest decisions about Powderpuff practices and games. That being said, we do not have an official start date as of today. Once w have more information, there will be a Powderpuff Zoom meeting for students, parents, and coaches. That date will be communicated with your via School Messenger.
The forms in this packet are listed below. All forms must be filled out properly and turned in before being able to practice. You can can them and submit on Google Classroom, or being them to the first day of practice (we suggest you arrive early). Please double check that all parts of the form are filled out in order to prevent sitting out of practice.
Additionaly, becuase of COVID-19, if you have a physical on file at school from the 2019-2020 school year, it can be applied to the 2020-2021 school year, per MHSAA. Please read the specific instructions below regarding physicals.
Powderpuff Forms (ALL THREE forms must be turned in):
- Parent Permission Form for Activity Participation
- Assumption of Risk -- Proof of Insurance Form
- You must write Powderpuff Football as the sport on this form.
- Parental Consent Form / Medical Treatment Consent / Consent Form for Use of Privately Owned Car
Physical Forms (only ONE needs to be turned in):
- 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire (2 pages)
- This mus tbe filled out by a parent if you have a physical on file at Regina the from 2019-2020 school year.
- A workable PDF is here if you prefer to type it.
- MHSAA Physical Form
- This form must be filled out by a doctor if you did not get a phsycial for the 2019-2020 school year.
We will keep you updated with dates as we know more. We understand how important Powderpuff is to the Regina community! Please let us know if you have ay questions or concerns.
Erin Backman & Rosemary Michels
Senior Class Co-Moderators