How to Order Textbooks from MBS Direct
Ordering textbooks through the MBS Direct online bookstore is quick and easy. The electronic bookstore opens on August 7, 2012. There is FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more that are placed between August 7 and August 20, 2012 (11:59 p.m.).
Access the bookstore in one of three ways:
- Go to the Regina website (www.reginahs.com) and click the “Order Books” button on the home page.
- Go to the MBS Direct website (www.mbsdirect.net) and enter Regina High School in the “search” field.
- Go directly to the Regina High School ordering page (http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/reginahs.htm).
Step-By-Step Ordering Instructions
- Use one of the three methods above to enter the MBS Direct website.
- Select “Order Your Books” from the MBS Direct homepage.
- Choose a payment method – credit card or using vouchers (for book scholarships).
- Use your 1st semester schedule and the 2nd semester classes listed below to select the courses in which you are enrolled.
- Required course materials are displayed and pre-selected for your cart. For many classes, both used and new books are available and you are asked to click your preference. If you already own a textbook, click the “Do Not Purchase” button. Some books are eligible for Guaranteed Buyback. For information about MBS Direct’s Guaranteed Buyback program, click the “Learn More” link on the price page.
- When you are finished selecting your books, click “Add Items & View Cart.” Please review your selections carefully. When you are satisfied that everything is accurate, click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Returning customers, please enter your email address and password. Your information appears on the next screen. If you are a new customer, please create a password and fill in your account information. You will use this account for all interactions with MBS Direct.
- Confirm your shipping address.
- Select your shipping method. The anticipated date of delivery is displayed along with associated shipping information.
- Select your method of payment and enter all information required to complete the transaction. If you are using vouchers (book scholarships) and your funds do not cover the total amount, you are asked for the method of additional payment.
- Once you click “Finalize Order,” your order is submitted for processing.
For questions or comments, please contact the MBS Direct Customer Contact Center at 1-800-325-3252 or email@example.com.