Finance Overview: Tuition & Fees
REGINA HIGH SCHOOL
TUITION AND FEES FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration Fee for all students. . . . . . . . . . . . . $200 Non-refundable
Comprehensive Fee for all students. . . . . . . . . . $450 Non-refundable
Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year. . . . . . . . . $11,760 for the first daughter in a family
$10,560 for the second daughter in the same household
$9,060 for the third daughter in the same household
Graduation Fee (for Seniors only). . . . . . . . . . . . . . $150 to be paid with the final 2020-21 tuition payment
New Student Technology Fee . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $300 Non-refundable paid through FACTS on March 5, 2020
Annual Fundraising Obligation. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $250 for one daughter, $350 for two or more daughters. A February 1st fundraising fee is added to the tuition statement for families who did not fulfill the above obligation.
International Student Fee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $1,250
The Comprehensive Fee covers the following: liturgy donations to priests and deacons for religious celebrations, school yearbook, school agenda (handbook), Curriculum Guide, computer (network) services including PowerSchool, semester scheduling, quarterly report cards, school newspaper, rental space for retreats (except overnight), transportation for retreats (except overnight), stipends for speakers and/or instructors for retreats and Archdiocesan-required programs, library use, computer (internet) use, Michigan Association for Non-Public Schools (MANS) student dues, specialized services, security, limited library printing privileges, mailings, etc.
The New Student Technology Fee is required of incoming freshmen and transfer students only. The fee covers the cost of the required technology device and set-up. For incoming freshmen registered by the February deadline, the fee is withdrawn from the FACTS account on March 5, 2020. For students who register after this date, the fee is collected through FACTS prior to the in-person registration.
Four (4) full tuition payments are required to release the student’s class schedule (April, May, June, and July). The remaining eight (8) payments are due on or before:
Aug. 5, 2020 Sept. 5, 2020 Oct. 5, 2020 Nov. 5, 2020
Dec. 5, 2020 Jan. 5, 2021 Feb. 5, 2021 Mar. 5, 2021
A $30 fee is added to the tuition account for each withdrawal attempt denied for non-sufficient funds. A $30 late fee is applied to all tuition accounts if the monthly payment is not received by the 15th of each month.
TUITION AND FEES PAYMENT THROUGH FACTS: Regina partners with FACTS Management Company to administer our tuition payment program and financial aid assessment. FACTS is used by many local schools and over 7,000 schools nationally. We are confident this program offers greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families. FACTS offers families the following benefits:
- Flexible Payment Schedule: Families may choose from four payment options. Automatic payments are deducted from a checking or savings account or, for a fee, from a variety of credit cards.
- Incidental Expenses: Incidental invoices may be sent throughout the year for additional fees (for example, course fees, class dues, homecoming tickets, etc.) and processed through FACTS. You are able to make individual payments for these invoices or enroll in Auto Pay to have the amount deducted automatically from your bank account or credit card.
- Convenience & Security: Payments are processed securely through a bank-to-bank transaction.
- Peace of Mind Insurance: FACTS offers this optional benefit for only $20 per year per family. In the event of death of the Responsible Party or spouse, the remaining tuition balance owed for the current school year is paid to the school.
- Consumer Account: You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home or office anytime.
FACTS ENROLLMENT/RE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS: Both incoming and returning families register for the upcoming school year and pay the $200 registration fee through FACTS. The enrollment/re-enrollment process is quick and easy to complete by following these steps:
- After completing the online registration process, new and current families will be directed to the FACTS website (https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3YN6Z) to pay the $200 registration fee.
- Log in to your current account or set one up if necessary.
- Add a student and 2020-2021 grade level.
- Select your preferred payment options and method of payment.
- Indicate if you would like Incidental Expenses (i.e. class dues, course fees, etc.) to be debited automatically.
- Indicate if you would like Peace of Mind Insurance ($20).
- Read the Terms and Conditions and authorize.
- Print a copy of your payment plan for your records.
The school is notified when the process has been completed. The Business Office will then customize each plan to reflect any applicable discounts. The plan will also be adjusted for scholarship, grant and financial aid awards as they become available. You can log in and view your account at any time.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS: All tuition payments are collected through FACTS Management Company. Families may have payments transferred electronically from a debit or checking account, or payments can be charged to a MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover credit card. Up to a 2.85% service charge is added to all credit card payments.
There are several options available for handling the payment of your 2020-21 tuition in a timely manner. You may choose the plan that best meets your needs.
Option #1 - Payment in Full - Pay the entire amount including the registration fee, comprehensive fee, graduation fee (for senior year only), and full-year tuition before May 1, 2020, and receive a tuition discount of $250.
Option #2 - Two payments (4/5/20 & 1/5/21) - The comprehensive fee is included with the first payment.
Option #3 - 12 payments (5th of every month from 4/5/20 through 3/5/21) - The comprehensive fee is included with the first payment.
Option #4 - 24 payments (5th and 20th of every month, 4/5/20 through 3/20/21) - The comprehensive fee is included with the first payment.
*It is important to note that the tuition does not fully cover the cost per student incurred by the school. Activities of the school Advancement Office and fundraising are expected to make up the difference, allowing us to keep tution as low as possible.
Please contact the Business Manager Kyle Smith (586.585.0500 x 224; firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding the payment options. FACTS Customer Service can be reached at 866-441-4637.
For a printable version of all of this information, click here.