There are a number of community resources available if a student or family member is in need of emergency assistance or mental health services.
- Al-Anon/Alateen – Groups and resources for families affected by drug and alcohol abuse
- CARE of Macomb: Referral Services, Community Education, Group Counseling
- Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan: Counseling, Groups and Psychological Services
- Kids Empowered: Programs and webinars for building self-esteem, confidence, fitness and social skills.
- KnowResolve: Suicide prevention and empowerment
- Macomb County Crisis Center: 24 Hour Crisis and Referral: (586) 307-9100
- Macomb Family Services, Inc: 4 locations in Macomb County
- National Child Abuse Hotline: (800) 422-4453
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 24 Hour Crisis: (800) 273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255 or TEXT 741741